February 17, 2011

Yes or No ?

Hello my darlings, how have you been?
I was browsing the pages of our all favorite Internet and well every time i do this i find something extremely interesting
AND 
This time i found Paul Villinski 
Well as you may not know... cause i haven't told you, I decided to redecorate my lovely but kind of boring room
 and about 2 or 3 days ago i began my adventure on the Internet :D

Paul Villinski!! so what he does is different decorations ( wall decorations)
and he makes them out of beer cans that he finds on the street... see this is what got my attention, well and the fact that his art work is very beautiful
well anyways my point is that i decided to try and make something that looks similar to his work 





I know this is going to be hard but well i will try my best 
Love you all 
xxx 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment