April 14, 2011

Double Hair Knot

YES YES YES
I'm back guys! DID YOU MISS ME? 
well i missed you :((( 
ANY WAY
So I have seen this hair style on couple of girls now 
and i thought... 
HEY WHY DON'T I SHARE IT WITH YOU 

AND this post will show you how to make a
 DOUBLE HAIR KNOT 
Get ready, you are going to love this
  
This is what it looks like on someone whos name i don't know   

This is what you will need HAIRSPRAY, HAIR PINS (and lots of them)  

 This is my hair, as you can see

 Make one knot and then using your pins, pin your knot so it becomes secure... 
After you have done that make another knot and also pin it  
 The last bit is SPRAY YOUR HAIR with hair spray especially the knot (You might even want to mess up your hair a little bit at the front and the at the back but be careful)
 
and VOILA 
ohhh also this is what it looked like on my friend 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment